|under water welding|
Welding is a process to joint of any two, three or more product(it may be sheet, rod, pipe etc) to each other by using application of temperature and force. And its applicable on plastic, all type of iron(CI, GI, wrought iron etc), all type of steel(MS, SS, HSS) and its alloy.
And different type of welding process uses as depend on what material is to be fabricate. And every welding process have own speciality.
Welding Machine type
1.Arc welding Machine
- Carbon arc welding Machine
- Metal arc welding Machine
- Metal inert welding Machine
- Tungsten inert welding Machine
- Plasma arc welding Machine
- Submerged arc welding Machine
- Electro-slag welding Machine
2.Gas welding Machine
- Oxy-acetylene welding Machine
- Air-acetylene welding Machine
- Oxy-hydrogen welding(Atomic hydrogen welding Machine) Machine
3.Resistance welding Machine
- Butt welding Machine
- Spot welding Machine
- Seam welding Machine
- Projection welding Machine
- percussion welding Machine
4.Thermit welding Machine
5.Solid state welding Machine
- Friction welding Machine
- Ultrasonic welding Machine
- Diffusion welding Machine
- Explosive welding Machine
6.Electron beam welding Machine
Carbon arc welding (CAW) Machine
is a process which produces coalescence of metals by heating them with an arc between a non-consumable carbon (graphite) electrode and the work-piece. It was the first arc-welding process developed but is not used for many applications today, having been replaced by twin-carbon-arc welding and other variations. The purpose of arc welding is to form a bond between separate metals. In carbon-arc welding a carbon electrode is used to produce an electric arc between the electrode and the materials being bonded. This arc produces temperatures in excess of 3,000 °C. At this temperature the separate metals form a bond and become welded together.
Shielded metal arc welding (SMAW) Machine
also known as manual metal arc welding (MMA or MMAW), flux shielded arc welding or informally as stick welding, is a manual arc welding process that uses a consumable electrode covered with a flux to lay the weld.
Metal inert gas (MIG) welding or metal active gas (MAG) welding Machine
is a welding process in which an electric arc forms between a consumable MIG wire electrode and the workpiece metal(s), which heats the workpiece metal(s), causing them to melt and join. Along with the wire electrode, a shielding gas feeds through the welding gun, which shields the process from atmospheric contamination.
Tungsten inert gas (TIG) welding Machine
is an arc welding process that uses a non-consumable tungsten electrode to produce the weld. The weld area and electrode is protected from oxidation or other atmospheric contamination by an inert shielding gas (argon or helium), and a filler metal is normally used, though some welds, known as autogenous welds, do not require it. When helium is used, this is known as heliarc welding. A constant-current welding power supply produces electrical energy, which is conducted across the arc through a column of highly ionized gas and metal vapors known as a plasma.
Plasma arc welding (PAW) Machine
is an arc welding process similar to gas tungsten arc welding (GTAW). The electric arc is formed between an electrode (which is usually but not always made of sintered tungsten) and the workpiece. The key difference from GTAW is that in PAW, by positioning the electrode within the body of the torch, the plasma arc can be separated from the shielding gas envelope. The plasma is then forced through a fine-bore copper nozzle which constricts the arc and the plasma exits the orifice at high velocities (approaching the speed of sound) and a temperature approaching 28,000 °C (50,000 °F) or higher.
Submerged arc welding (SAW) Machine
the process requires a continuously fed consumable solid or tubular (metal cored) electrode. The molten weld and the arc zone are protected from atmospheric contamination by being "submerged" under a blanket of granular fusible flux consisting of lime, silica, manganese oxide, calcium fluoride, and other compounds. When molten, the flux becomes conductive, and provides a current path between the electrode and the work. This thick layer of flux completely covers the molten metal thus preventing spatter and sparks as well as suppressing the intense ultraviolet radiation and fumes that are a part of the shielded metal arc welding (SMAW) process.
Electroslag welding (ESW) Machine
is a highly productive, single pass welding process for thick (greater than 25 mm up to about 300 mm) materials in a vertical or close to vertical position. (ESW) is similar to electrogas welding, but the main difference is the arc starts in a different location. An electric arc is initially struck by wire that is fed into the desired weld location and then flux is added. Additional flux is added until the molten slag, reaching the tip of the electrode, extinguishes the arc. The wire is then continuously fed through a consumable guide tube (can oscillate if desired) into the surfaces of the metal workpieces and the filler metal are then melted using the electrical resistance of the molten slag to cause coalescence. The wire and tube then move up along the workpiece while a copper retaining shoe that was put into place before starting (can be water-cooled if desired) is used to keep the weld between the plates that are being welded.
Oxy-acetylene welding Machine
a welding torch is used to weld metals. Welding metal results when two pieces are heated to a temperature that produces a shared pool of molten metal. The molten pool is generally supplied with additional metal called filler. Filler material selection depends upon the metals to be welded.
Atomic hydrogen welding (AHW) Machine
The electric arc efficiently breaks up the hydrogen molecules, which later recombine with tremendous release of heat, reaching temperatures from 3400 to 4000 °C. Without the arc, an oxyhydrogen torch can only reach 2800 °C. This is the third-hottest flame after dicyanoacetylene at 4987 °C and cyanogen at 4525 °C. An acetylene torch merely reaches 3300 °C. This device may be called an atomic hydrogen torch, nascent hydrogen torch or Langmuir torch. The process was also known as arc-atom welding.
Butt welding Machine
Butt welding is accomplished by heating up two pieces of metal, or applying pressure, or doing both of those. Penetration while welding the metal is important to maintain and with thin pieces of metal this is possible however, with thick pieces edge preparation may have to be done to prepare the metal. Full penetration butt welds are made when they are in the within the parent(bigger, stronger) metal. In butt welding the strongest welds will have the fewest imperfections. To achieve this the heat input is controlled, which decreases the size of the weld
Resistance spot welding (RSW) Machineis a process in which contacting metal surface points are joined by the heat obtained from resistance to electric current. It is a subset of electric resistance welding.
Work-pieces are held together under pressure exerted by electrodes. Typically the sheets are in the 0.5 to 3 mm (0.020 to 0.118 in) thickness range. The process uses two shaped copper alloy electrodes to concentrate welding current into a small "spot" and to simultaneously clamp the sheets together. Forcing a large current through the spot will melt the metal and form the weld. The attractive feature of spot welding is that a lot of energy can be delivered to the spot in a very short time (approximately 10–100 milliseconds). That permits the welding to occur without excessive heating of the remainder of the sheet.
The amount of heat (energy) delivered to the spot is determined by the resistance between the electrodes and the magnitude and duration of the current. The amount of energy is chosen to match the sheet's material properties, its thickness, and type of electrodes. Applying too little energy will not melt the metal or will make a poor weld. Applying too much energy will melt too much metal, eject molten material, and make a hole rather than a weld. Another feature of spot welding is that the energy delivered to the spot can be controlled to produce reliable welds.
Electron-beam welding (EBW) Machineis a fusion welding process in which a beam of high-velocity electrons is applied to two materials to be joined. The workpieces melt and flow together as the kinetic energy of the electrons is transformed into heat upon impact. EBW is often performed under vacuum conditions to prevent dissipation of the electron beam.
TOP Best Portable Welding Machines In India
In domestic use only electric arc welding and many brand are available
1. iBELL Inverter ARC Welding Machine (IGBT) 250A with Hot Start,Anti-Stick,Arc Force,Power Boost Functions- 1 Year Warranty
- Product Dimensions: 30 x 12 x 19 cm
- Average Customer Review: 20 customer reviews
- Thermal Protective Assembly
- Convenient Use
- IGBT Power Boost
- Multipurpose Control Panel with Power Boost
- Convenient Carrying Shape
- Multi-use Connectors
- Anti -Stick Wide Application
- more of iBALL
2. BMB Technology Inverter Welding Machine Arc-200 Amps. With All Accessories - Yellow/Orange
- Easy to use, long life and well made, orange or yellow colour available
- 200 A Inverter welding machine with IGBT Technology
- Single Phase with All Accessories(Holder+Earthing clamp with cable)
- Light in Weight and less maintenance compare to other welding machine
- Item Weight: 5 Kg
- Average Customer Review: 281 customer reviews
- more of BMB
3. GK36 ARC200 Welding Machine with Standard Accessories, 200 Amps
- Buy genuine GK 36 brand only from spot a tool send a message of the machine serial number to 7200032575 and confirm its originality, Power Requirement: AC 230V
- Material: Metal , Color: Yellow; Size: 45 cm x 21 cm x 32 cm
- Package Contents: 1 Welding Machine with Standard Accessories(Electrode Holder with 2 mtrs cable, Earth Clamp with 1 mtr cable with euro connectors)
- Number Of Items: 1; Weight: 8 kg
- Warranty for brand GK 36: 12 months, spot a tool is the only authorized seller of the brand GK 36 Welding machines, we take no responsibility if bought from other sellers in different brand name, no warranty on accessories
- Product Dimensions: 45 x 26 x 33 cm ; 8 Kg
- Average Customer Review: 96 customer reviews
TOP Best Portable Welding Machines worldwide
1. Lincoln Electric K2278-1 Handy Core
- Welds up to 1/8 in. mild steel.
- Plugs into household 115V, 20 amp outlet
- One year warranty on parts and labor.
- Easy to set even for novice users
- Compact, portable and lightweight
- Item weight - 45 pound
- size - 15X11X10 inches
2. Lincoln Electric K2185-1 Handy MIG Welding Machine
- Made in USA
- Compact, portable and lightweight construction
- Continuous wire feed speed adjustment
- Ideal for welding mild steel from 24 gauge to 1/8” thick
- item weight- 26 pound
- size - 18X10.3X16.8 inches
- more welding machine by Lincoln
3. Hobart 500559 Handler 140 MIG Welder 115V
- Welds 24 ga up to 1/4 in mild steel
- Processes Recommended-MIG-Cast Iron,Copper,Brass,Titanium, Magnesium Alloys. Flux Cored- Aluminium, Cast Iron,Copper,Brass,Titanium, Magnesium Alloys
- Operates off 115V standard household current.Wire Feed Speed Range 40 - 700 IPM. 50 - 740 IPM at no load
- Amperage output: 25–140; 20% duty cycle @ 90 Amps, 19V
- 5-position voltage control selector adds a smooth, stable arc at all welding thicknesses
- item weight - 65 pound
- 19X11X13 inches
- more welding machine of hobart
4. Goplus MIG 130 Welder Flux Core Wire Automatic Feed Welding Machine w/Free Mask
- 【Household smart welder compact and exquisite MIG Gas welder, made of heavy duty stainless steel body, painted with durable yellow paints, ensure its long-last serving life-span.
- 【Flux-cored wire, no gas welder uses convenient flux-cored wire, self release metal-inert Gas while welding, prevent oxidation of the welded part.
- 【4 levels adjustable welding speed features 4 levels of current flow settings, by adjusting the 4 buttons for min/max, 1/2. Also features a wire feeding speed adjust rotary knob. 10 levels of wire feeding speeds for your choice.
- 【Portable design & wide applications It is perfect for welding normal thin steel and iron, perfect for home DIY and general repairing work. Mini size but also practical, it will obtain a professional finish in welding. Features a easy carrying handle, light weight, compact design, Easy for translation and storage. Very convenient, can be used anywhere U need.
- 【Many complimentary necessities two air-vent on the machine to help heat dissipation. The welding gun with full on/ off safety control. Standard American triangle ground cord and automatic thermal safety protection. Comes with a reel of 0. 9mm, 0. 55lbs welding wire, a protection mask and a brush/chipping hammer.
- item weight - 35 LBS
- Size -13.4" x 7.3"x 11.4"
- more welding machine of Goplus