About Electric Generator
Its is a system witch convert mechanical energy to electric energy. Electric Generator driven by many source like as domestic Electric Generator driven by engine. If electricity required in huge amount then wind turbine, hydro turbine, and steam turbine also use for providing mechanical energy. Electric Generator have many application in may field such as automotive industry. Every where electricity is required most of chance Electric Generator is to be use.
Type of Electric Generator
Basically two type of generator
- AC Electric Generator(Synchronous Electric Generator)
- DC Electric Generator
|Diesel Electric Generator|
- Petrol Electric Generator
- Diesel Electric Generator
- Gas Electric Generator
- Portable Electric Generator
- Inverter Electric Generator
- Standby Electric Generator
|Petrol Electric Generator|
Working of Electric GeneratorElectromagnetic generators fall into one of two broad categories, dynamos and alternators.
- Dynamos generate pulsing direct current through the use of a commutator.
- Alternators generate alternating current.
The rotating part of an electrical machine.
- The stationary part of an electrical machine, which surrounds the rotor.
Field winding or field (permanent) magnets
- The magnetic field producing component of an electrical machine. The magnetic field of the dynamo or alternator can be provided by either wire windings called field coils or permanent magnets. Electrically-excited generators include an excitation system to produce the field flux. A generator using permanent magnets (PMs) is sometimes called a magneto, or permanent magnet synchronous generators (PMSMs).
- The power-producing component of an electrical machine. In a generator, alternator, or dynamo, the armature windings generate the electric current, which provides power to an external circuit. The armature can be on either the rotor or the stator, depending on the design, with the field coil or magnet on the other part.
Electric Generator PrincipalThe operating principle of electromagnetic generators was discovered in the years of 1831–1832 by Michael Faraday. The principle, later called Faraday's law, is that an electromotive force is generated in an electrical conductor which encircles a varying magnetic flux.
Electric Generator Brand
- Kirloskar Electric Generator(koel green )
- Honda Electric Generator
- Sudhir Electric Generator
- Greaves Electric Generator
- Cummins Electric Generator
- Eicher Electric Generator
- Mahindra Electric Generator
- Ashok leyland Electric Generator
- Boston Electric Generator
- Elemax Electric Generator
Electric Generator PriceNon-silent Electric Generator Price
5KVA 25,000 INR
7.5KVA 31,000 INR
Silent Electric Generator price
5KVA 1LAKH + 25000INR
7.5KVA 1LAKH +31000INR
Heavy Duty Electric Generator Price
15KVA 2,95,000 INR
25KVA 3,95,000 INR