Best Face Mask Like N95 Mask, All Detail About Face Mask
|function of mask|
The surgeon stated that thin surgical masks are used for surgeons, as these products do a good job of keeping pathogens out of the doctor's nose and mouth from entering the surgical area.
In some Asian countries, such as Japan and China, it is not uncommon to see people wearing surgical masks to protect against pathogens and pollution. But those masks don't help much in the context of a virus, Scheffner said. "They are not designed to keep out viral particles, and they almost don't fit tightly around the nose and cheeks," as an N95 respirator.
|3 PLY Face Mask|
A dust mask is worn in the same fashion as a paint mask or surgical mask, but it is dangerous to confuse the three because they each protect against specific aerial hazards. Using the wrong masks for the job can present a significant and possibly fatal threat as many dust masks with different levels of protection may look the same on a wide scale, and even masks that do not protect against dust masks , Such as paint masks and surgical masks.
Featured of Mask
Cake-Resistant Filter Media
Carbon Filter Material
Adjustable Buckle Straps
When to use a mask
- If you are healthy, you only have to wear a mask if you are caring for someone who has 2019-nCoV infection.
- Wear a mask when coughing or sneezing.
- Masks are effective only when used in combination with an alcohol-based hand rub or frequent hand-cleaning with soap and water.
- If you wear a mask, you must know how to use it and dispose of it properly.
How to put on, use, take off and dispose of a mask
- Before applying the mask, clean hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
- Cover the mouth and nose with a mask and make sure there is no gap between your face and the mask.
- Avoid touching the mask while using; If you do, clean your hands with alcohol-based hand rubbing or soap and water.
- As soon as moist, replace the mask with new ones and do not use single-use masks again.
- To remove a mask: remove it from the back (do not touch the front of the mask); Discard immediately in a closed bin; Clean hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.